Scalemaster Softline 150 Non-electric Metered Water Softener
INCLUDES 15mm kit.
5-year Parts and Labour Guarantee
Comes Complete with registered design bypass with integrated non-return valve and 15mm hoses making this unit suitable for Conventional 15mm Gravity Fed Plumbing Systems
The Scalemaster Softline 150 represents a new approach to household water softeners. The Softline 150 unit is non electric, which eliminates any problems to do with electrical installation compliance. The unit operates purely through the hydraulic pressure on the incoming water. As a result, the softener will be able to function even during blackouts or power cuts, ensuring softened water anytime. Due to being non-electric,The Softline 150 has no motors and no wires. The moving parts are operated by dynamic pressure above 0.8 bar.
The Scalemaster Softline 150 has taken proven technology and greatly improved it. The Softline 150 has been designed to be easier to install and operate than other water softeners on the market through the use of an innovative ’clip-connection’ system and a patented design integrated bypass valve.
The 150 features integrated screens, packed bed technology and use of an ISO-Standard resin to allow fr efficient softening at a high water flow rate, ( and low pressure drop), unachievable by many other softeners.
The Softline 150 unit is one of the most efficient softeners on the market. Through it’s advanced technology, the Softline 150 typically only uses 330 grams of salt and 18 litres of water for every regeneration making it one of the most environmentally friendly water softeners on the market today. Water usage is less than 4% per regeneration which meets the minimum performance requirements of the Code for Sustainable Homes published by the Buildings Research Establishment.
* The Softline 150 has a custom made 3.3 litre resin vessel with integrated top and bottom screens.
* Manufacture of the Softline 150 uses a patented resin filling process which ensures that the resin bed is fully packed to give the optimum regeneration efficiency.
* The combination of integrated screens, packed bed technology and use of an ISO-Standard resin allows efficient softening at a high water flow rate, ( and low pressure drop), unachievable by many other softeners.
* Each Softline 150 is wet tested before it leaves the factory to ensure quality & reliability.
* Will take tablet and block salt
TECHNICAL DETAILS IN BRIEF
|Depth (Including Bypass)
|Depth (Excluding Bypass)
|Minimum Water Pressure (Dynamic)
|Maximum Water Pressure
|Nominal Flow Rate (1 Bar Pressure Drop)
||25 litres per minute
|Maximum Flow Rate
||42 litres per minute
|Duration of Regeneration