Great Water M1D2 Water Softener
The Great Water M1D2 features all of this:
- Water and Salt saving technology
- Back lit control panel for easy viewing
- Push button makes set up quick and easy
- Compact design
- High quality materials and components
- Auto Adjusting Proportional Salting as standard
- Fast regeneration
- Suitable for all types of plumbing systems
- Low voltage electronics for safety
- Only utilised resin is regenerated, due to combination of meter control of water usage and Auto Adjusting Proportional Salting
- Over 50% savings on salt compared to conventional softeners
- CE Approvals
Made in Europe
Designed and built exclusively for the UK market by one of Europe’s oldest and largest manufacturers with over 75 years of history.
This product has a proven record in quality, reliability and performance.*
Your Great Choice
The M1D2 balances performance and design style with a compact package.
From the long life cabinet, with integrated handles for ease of installation, to the electronics controls, each softener is built to our high quality standards.
The M1D2 features Auto Adjusting Proportional Salting as standard and Meter Control.
This combination ensures that the water softener is regenerated in accordance with your households water use, always ensuring you have enough great quality softened water available to meet your family needs.
Your M1D2 water softener is suitable for all types of plumbing systems.
Simply specify the installation kit required based on your plumbing system.
15 mm Standard Kit (SK-15) – For conventional plumbing systems
15mm High Flow Kit (HFK-15) – For combination boilers and 15mm mains fed systems.
22mm Pressurised System Kit (PSK-22) – For full flow installations.
Please note it is not recommended to install the M1D2 without the use of flexible hoses.
- Overall Height: 575 mm
- Inlet/outlet height: 450 mm
- Depth: 425 mm
- Depth including Standard Connections: 465 mm
- Depth including High flow Connections: 485 mm
- Width: 275 mm
- Overflow Height (centre): 350 mm
- Media Volume: 12 litre
- Max feed hardness: 520 mg/l
- Max Ferrous Iron: 1 mg/l
- Minimum Ph: 7
- Salt Used per regeneration: 1.5kg max
- Capacity (max@300mg/l hardness): 1800 litres
- Nominal Pressure range: 1.5 - 8.3 Bar
- Working Pressure: 1.5 - 5 Bar
- Water temp Range: 2 - 48ºC
- Ambient temp Range: 2 - 48ºC
- Flow Rate @ 1 Bar ΔP: 2.2 m³/Hr
- Peak Flow Rate: 3.2 m³/Hr
- In/Out Connection Size: 3/4" BSP
- Waste connection Size: 16mm Hose
- Overflow connection Size: 16mm Barb
- Power requirement (supplied with 24v transformer): 230v 50 Ma
- Salt Type: Tablet
- Salt storage capacity: 17 kg
- Shipping weight: 20 kg
*Guarantees are subject to registration and terms and conditions.