Don't forget your essential items
You may require these for installation.
Monarch HE range benefits include:
- Greater exchange capacity Unique HiEx resin with Opti-Brining®
- Easy install Hi-Flow, Rapid-Fit bypass as standard
- Sustainable Uses up to 24% Less water and 12% less salt per annum
- Fast 8 minute mini top up regeneration
- Compact 28mm shorter
- Free flow valve technology The highest flow rates with the lowest pressure drop
- UK specific Designed exclusively for the UK market
All figures relate to the new Midi HE, compared to previous models, based on a three person household.
The hi-flo Monarch installation kit includes the following
1 x Pair 3/4", inlet/outlet, Maxflow, heavy pattern, braided stainless, 600mm long hoses.
1 x Rapid fit hi-flow bypass for easy installation
Opti-Brining® for sustainable softening
Opti-Brining® is Monarch Water's unique, new system to manage water within its next generation of HE water softeners.
The intelligent Opti-Brining® component continuously monitors the softener's activity and water usage, regenerating only when necessary, to save more water, salt and energy than previous generations.
Opti-Brining® technology offers higher exchange capacity, higher now rates and reduced water consumption during regeneration. With up to 46% greater capacity per regeneration than previous units for a truly sustainable future.
- Height 550mm / Width 275mm / Depth 485mm
- 7-year parts and 2-year labour guarantee
- Freeflow valve technology
- Highest flow rate of any domestic softener (lowest pressure drop too!)
- Proportional brining as standard – up to 56% salt savings
- Self-protect program
- For Combi / Pressurised / Megaflow / Unvented
7 Year parts guarantee (2 Year labour guarantee)*