Don't forget your essential items
You may require these for installation.
- Greater exchange capacity Unique HiEx resin with Opti-Brining®
- Easy install Hi-Flow, Rapid-Fit bypass as standard
- Sustainable Uses up to 24% less water and 12% less salt per annum
- Fast 8 minute mini top up regeneration
- Compact 28mm shorter
- Free flow valve technology The highest flow rates with the lowest pressure drop
- UK specific Designed exclusively for the UK market
- Dimensions: 480H x 270W x 485D
All figures relate to the new Midi HE, compared to previous models, based on a three person household.
Opti-Brining® is Monarch Water’s unique, new system to manage water within its next generation of HE water softeners.
The intelligent Opti-Brining® component continuously monitors the softener’s activity and water usage, regenerating only when necessary, to save more water, salt and energy than previous generations.
Opti-Brining® technology offers higher exchange capacity, higher flow rates and reduced water consumption during regeneration. With up to 46% greater capacity per regeneration than previous units for a truly sustainable future.
The NEW HE range of water softeners all feature Monarch Water’s NEW Rapid-Fit bypass which has reduced 85% of the components needed when installing a water softener.
Available for 15mm, 22mm and 28mm supplies, the Rapid-Fit also has 3/8” connections for both hard and soft water tee points. It also features a 1” high flow check valve built into the body to comply with WRAS guidelines, giving an impressive flow rate of 80lpm.
With Monarch Water’s NEW Rapid-Fit bypass, installers simply connect the water in and out from the mains supply, then connect two hoses to the softener for quick and easy installation.
- The highest flow rates of any softener available - up to 78 litres per minute
- Easy view control panel with back lit display, removable front cover
- Easy push button set up - only takes a few seconds
- Unique Self Protect Programme that:
- Safe low voltage electronics via plug-in transformer (supplied)
- Meter control with intelligent Opti-Brining as standard - only regenerates the resin that has been used
- Opti-Brining® with HE resin. A winning combination giving up to:
- CE Approved
- WRAS Approvals
- The UK's only softener range suitable for 15, 22 and 28mm supplies
- Automatically adjusts to BST and GMT time changes
Standard 15mm Hose Kit for use with conventional hot water cylinder & loft mounted cold storage tank.
Combi Maxiflow 22mm Hose for use with combination boiler systems & pressurised systems.
Ultraflow Hose Kit for 28mm applications.
- Removes existing scale and prevents new scale forming
- Protects your appliances including dish washer, washing machine and shower
- Kinder to your skin and saves you money
7 Year parts guarantee (2 Year labour guarantee)*
The below postcodes are automatically covered by a parts and labour warranty as set out in the relevant sales brochure for the individual model/range.