Guarantee & Returns
Product Guarantees and Warranties
Warranty / Guarantee
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the Goods arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, accidental damage, negligence by You or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Suppliers instructions, misuse, or any alteration or repair carried out without the approval of the Suppliers
- All Goods come with manufacturer’s guarantee where and to the extent transferable to you
- Any guarantee periods quoted on the website for particular products are provided by the manufacturer and are not in any way endorsed or backed by Us. We pass on manufacturer’s warranties in good faith but We do not endorse them and they form no part of Your contract with Us. For the avoidance of doubt, if the manufacturer becomes insolvent, you accept that the additional guarantee is lost.
- In many cases, the manufacturers provide an after sales team of engineers who will come out and fix any problems that You may have with their products. If such a service exists We will provide you with the telephone number of the manufacturer's after sales team and to speed up the process You can make the necessary arrangements directly with them. In the event that You are not satisfied with the service they provide then please contact Us and We will endeavour to resolve any problems for You.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
4.1 If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
4.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 7 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you, and may be more than the cost of the original delivery as this is often subsidised.
4.3 Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required. If the goods are faulty a full refund including original delivery costs will be arranged. Goods that are supplied as special orders cannot be cancelled. Some items may be a subject to a re-stocking or handling charge on items that are not in our stocked by us. The maximum re-stocking charge would be 20% of the total net price of the product in question. You must return the goods at your expense in an unused, undamaged condition. We will refund your money immediately or in any case within 30 days of cancellation
4.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
in the event that the product has been used
in the case of software, audio or visual products, where the packaging has been unsealed
Goods that are supplied as special order cannot be cancelled. Some items may be a subject to a re-stocking or handling charge on items that not in our stocked portfolio ( products which says 2 - 3 days delivery ). The maximum re-stocking charge would be 20% of the price of the product in question. You must return the goods at your expense in an unused, undamaged condition. We will refund your money immediately or in any case within 30 days of cancellation
4.5 We reserve the right to not accept any Goods where:
- 4.5.1 The Goods have been used
- 4.5.2 The Goods are Special Order or Bespoke Goods
- 4.5.3 The packaging is opened, damaged or defaced
Free delivery does not apply if you decide to return the item therefore the carriage cost will be deducted from the amount to be refunded usually £15.99.
The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.